This is about one of the most complete Preston systems out there. Everything is in perfect working condition and the MDR was just recently serviced and upgraded by Preston. Here is a comprehensive list of what is included. There is just about every cable you could ever want...I have tried to list them all. The power supply has been converted to use Sony batteries which are lighter and in ample supply. I'm hesitant to let this go as I have spent years building it to what it is, but I'm more focused on work that does not require a FIZ.
$12,500 or best offer.
The system is located in Vancouver, BC but I can ship worldwide.
(1) MDR-1 with cheeseplate (just serviced and upgraded)
(3) Motors (every gearing option available included)
(3) 19mm Hill brackets with 15 mm inserts
(4) Standard length motor cables
(2) 36" extended length motor cables for MOVI or gimbal work.
(2) BNC Epic run stop
(1) Red One run stop
(2) DTAP power cables
(1) 3 pin XLR power cable
(1) 4 pin XLR power cable
(2) short micro force cables
(1) 25' micro force cable for breakout
(1) micro force cable with built in dtap power (allows use of micro force independently with one motor and without MDR)
(1) Rain cover
(1) Neck strap
(10) Lens rings
(2) set of small antenna
(1) set of long antenna
(1) set of patch antenna for distances over 2500'
(1) Iris breakout control
(6) Sony batts and charges (unit is converted to use smaller Sony batts versus the bigger Preston batts and bulky charger)
(1) Custom Innerspace Case
Tons of misc Moviecam, alexa and other cables