3 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Marshall

Matthew Marshall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Wausau, WI

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

Ok ive got a question for anyone who knows. With the Movi M15, which controller would be better for what situations. Theres the Movi Controller itself or the Spektrum DX7s. I was just wondering if anyone had opinions on them.

#2 Alan Rencher

Alan Rencher

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:20 AM

You might try http://forum.freeflysystems.com

#3 Lucas Delbanco

Lucas Delbanco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Boston, MA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:23 AM

I was, and still am, a total radio control nut, so I feel pretty confident in saying the Spectrum controllers are top notch.  I've never used the Movi controller, but I have used the DX7s a little bit, and it is truly great to use.  The spring rates are very well tuned, and it feels and handles like a professional piece of equipment.  That being said, I have heard of some issues with Spektrum controllers glutting a bit, though that is usually de to massive interference, to the point where a 2.4 ghz encoder cannot handle it, or very long distance transmission.  I have never had an issue with one, though, so that's what I would go with.  

#4 Athena_Virginia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

Some controllers can set parameter of the gimbal and camera working status. I am not exactly what MOVI controller can do. But I think you maybe get some discounts if you buy a 2nd accessory. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Movi, controller, Spektrum

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

Paralinx LLC

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC - Bartech

Camera Motion Research

PLC Electronics Solutions

GPI Pro Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

rebotnix Technologies