#1 Thomas Merryman

Thomas Merryman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Dallas-Ft. Worth Area

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:20 PM

Looks like a case of long time listener first time caller for me,

I was recently tasked with making sure the follow focus my school is looking to get can function both off and on our Stedicams. While I could easily locate an adapted plate for them to use when off the rig, I am having more trouble sourcing out a suitable LEMO cable for running the receiver's power while flying. Our current fleet is 2 Zephyrs and a Pilot, if I am correct in my research I need a 3-pin LEMO male to 4-pin LEMO male (using Ikan PD2 remote system). I would be greatful to hear any suggestions or if anyone out there has a good "go to" guy for cables of this sort. I know that it could be possible to fly with the V-lock on the sled but given our standard camera rig it would max the Zephyr out which I do not want to do if avoidable given the fact that a good deal of the users are flying for their first time with a real rig.

Thank you for any adice you might have.

#2 GrantCulwell

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 57 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:43 PM

Alan Rencher of www.mediablackout.net does great work.

#3 Mark Schlicher

Mark Schlicher

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 776 posts
  • Nashville, TN

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:17 PM

Thomas, contact Alan Rencher or Terry West. There are others, too. Alan is a forum member, and if you search the forum for Terry's info, it will come up in old threads.

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Boland Communications

GPI Pro Systems

Wireless Video Systems

Paralinx LLC

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC Electronics Solutions

Ritter Battery

Camera Motion Research

Omnishot Systems

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies