• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Beau Cuizon

Beau Cuizon

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

FS:  Master Series Vest, in  very, very good condition.  The last piece of my steadicam kit.  I actually got this off of eBay, at a store that hosted government auctions.  They were selling all kinds of old scientific research hardware, and old, and I mean really old camera equipment, from government agencies.  Why a government agency had a steadicam vest?  I can't say. Anyways, got the vest, checked it out, and it's basically almost new.  There's some scratches on the plastic waist band, and a little wear on the center spar from adjusting, but the pads are firm, fat, and fresh, and the velcro is sticky. No wear or cracks in the shoulder buckle areas or buckles themselves. (a little wear from what I assume to be someone putting the sled in the rest position over the left shoulder)  This one had the old-style ladder straps, but I have some new-style replacements I can put on, which seems a little more "clicky" if you will...socket block  is clean, and looks virtually new.  One of the wing nuts on the the socket block is missing a wing,..you can see it in the pic above..but that's about it.  Some writing in sharpie can be seen on the bridge plate and on the shoulder straps -- I assume it was for inventory purposes...it was a little dusty from sitting in some closet, but this looks like a nice example of a Master Series Vest.  I didn't even get to put it into service...

$2250 obo plus shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions!  beau800@gmail.com, or PM me!

Attached File  $_57a.JPG   93.3KB   20 downloadsAttached File  $_57.JPG   115.79KB   18 downloads

#2 Beau Cuizon

Beau Cuizon

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:47 AM

Bump -- I installed the "new style" ladder strap buckles and receptors...no pics, but I can make some if you need to see. 

#3 Beau Cuizon

Beau Cuizon

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:51 PM

No love for the Masters Series vests??  PRICE DROP $2025!

:)

#4 Beau Cuizon

Beau Cuizon

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:52 PM

Some pics of the new hardware, installed

Attached Files

#5 Beau Cuizon

Beau Cuizon

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:58 PM

Just a note -- there IS some wear on the top of the block...but overall it is in fine shape.  You can see the winged wingnut here...

Attached Files

#6 Beau Cuizon

Beau Cuizon

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

SOLD!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Masters Series, Vest, steadicam, like new

Wireless Video Systems

Teradek

PLC Electronics Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

SkyDreams

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Varizoom Follow Focus

Paralinx LLC

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

PLC - Bartech

IDX

Omnishot Systems