Grayson Austin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

As New/ Unused Paralinx Arrow Plus 1:3 complete system

-Paralinx Arrow Plus transmitter.
-(3) Paralinx Arrow Plus Receivers.
-Paralinx Crossbow SDI module for transmitter.
-(2) spare Crossbow to Arrow power cables.
-Paralinx Shield for transmitter in HDMI mode.
-BlackMagic rugged mini HDMI to SDI converter (internal battery version).
-A/C power for all receivers and for Blackmagic converter.
-Literally tons of power cables of various favors for transmitter (including Arri lemo and P Tap) and receivers.
-Lots of HDMI thin short cables to go from Receiver to monitor (no monitor is included).
-HDMI to DVI converters (2) to input into larger monitors.
-(2) Baby pin stand adapters for Receivers.
-Spare HDMI couplers for Shield.
-SDI BNC cables (short).
-Hard Case.
Lots of extra bits too.

A very very complete system to use on any set no matter what camera. Perfect for Steadicam or 3 axis Gimbal work. Lightweight and low power. Three receivers lets you transmitter to a remote gimbal operator, one for your focus puller and one for a director's monitor all at the same time. I have owned multiple Arrow kits and they always worked great. All my wireless kits now are Paralinx Tomahawks so this one is no longer needed. This one has never been used on set and is as new. Tested to work perfectly.
I am also adding in for free a 1:1 Nyrius Aries Pro HDMI transmitter and receiver. Not quite as good as the Paralinx but still very good. I have used it successfully with car to car/ remote crane shots, etc. Great for stunts where you don't want to risk your main transmitter. Same form factor as the Paralinx and can be used interchangeably with the Crossbow and Shield as well as all power cables, etc. Well over $4000 worth of gear. Buyer gets everything listed for $1750 and remember, the Arrow Plus transmitter and receivers are all unused as is the Crossbow and the BlackMagic converter. Get a great wireless video system for thousands less than new. All Paralinx gear was purchased directly from Paralinx. Serious only and I am not splitting up the package. Email only to:

Attached Files

#2 Grayson Austin

Grayson Austin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:48 PM

Sold. Thanks.

Grayson Grant Austin, SOC

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies

Betz Tools for Stabilizers