Here's Part 2. Again, these were all my personal gear, never rented out.
1. Kramer VM-2HD Splitter USD$200
- Comes with a Lemo/Alexa power cable. Powered HD/SDI split that is very useful for those who still work alot with the standard Alexa with only one HD/SDI output and need one extra output for their wireless or another monitor feed.
image1(1).JPG 211.55KB 23 downloads
2. Pro to Tiffen/MK-V Arm Post 6" & 9" USD$50 for both
- Had these during my transition to my pro arm when I still had my old Master Series CP sled. It'll fit the Tiffen Sleds and can be a great back up for ops who travel with just their vest and pro arm.
image6.JPG 195.42KB 24 downloads
3. Long Slinky Bartech Run Cable USD$50
- Was my back up run cable in situations where the signals are not stable. Extremely lightweight cables.
image3.JPG 232.12KB 21 downloads
4. MK-V Dovetail 19mm Motor Rod USD$50
- Screws directly on MK-V Dovetail plates for a very rigid hold for the motors.
image4.JPG 128.71KB 20 downloads
5. Jerry Hill Arri SR3 Low Mode Bracket USD$30
- Low Mode bracket for those who still has the chance to work on the Arri SR3.
image2.JPG 244.2KB 20 downloads
Items located in Boston MA.
Buyer pays shipping. Paypal welcomed.