I am selling my EFP steadicam rig. The rig has been upgraded by MKV. It still has a SD post, although easy to upgrade to HD. The sled has 2 Anton Bauer plates of which only the top one is connected. The bottom plate still needs to be connected as the rig is only supplying 12V at the moment.
I have been flying everything from the 435 film camera to fully loaded Alexas, wireless broadcast setups to small DSLR setups with a weight cage.
I have never had a problem with the rig and I have never maxed out the arm. It is truly a really nice setup that work with most cameras. I mainly powered my monitor and accessories from my rig and powered cameras with on-board batteries.
Included in the package:
- EFP upgraded 1.5'' carbon fibre post
- 3A/MKV gimbal
- 3A ARM - I believe it's a gold spring arm
- EFP VEST
- Marshall V-LCD651STX-3GSDI HD 6.5'' monitor - Trans reflective perfect for outdoors - comes with panasonic battery plate.
- low mode bracket
- 2 Anton bauer batteries with Charger - Both batteries work fine. The LCD screen on one of the batteries is not working anymore but they still hold charge.
- MKV 1.5'' docking bracket
- Anton Bauer to V-lock adapter plate
- 2 x dovetail plates
- 1 x panasonic broadcast quick release plate
- 3 allen keys
- 4 x BNC to BNC cables various lenghts
- 3 x 4pin XLR - 4pin XLR power cables
- 1 x 4pin XLR - 3 pin Lemo power cable
Sled comes with hard case and the VEST, ARM and Docking bracket comes in a big hard plastic container as seen in photos.
I am only selling as a package.
Selling price is $15,000.00
Buyer is responsible for organizing shipping and costs.
If interested you are welcome to email me at email@example.com
I am based in Cape Town, South Africa.