12 replies to this topic

#1 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:45 AM

Hi all,

I'm looking for a place to rent 2 motorcycles In L.A. from the 20th to the 23rd of November this year. Anyone knows a good rental place? Thanks.
jens

#2 Robert Starling SOC

Robert Starling SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1134 posts
  • Las Vegas, NV

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:04 AM

MotoQuest next to Long Beach BMW motorcycles in on Spring Street near the 405.  I don't have their number but here's the number to LBBMW and they are associated with them.  You can also Google EagleRider but they mostly have Harleys

(562) 426-1200

Robert

#3 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

Thanks Robert, appreciate that. And you know me :-), we don't wanna rent a Harley.
Cheers,
jens

MotoQuest next to Long Beach BMW motorcycles in on Spring Street near the 405.  I don't have their number but here's the number to LBBMW and they are associated with them.  You can also Google EagleRider but they mostly have Harleys

(562) 426-1200

Robert

#4 Jens Piotrowski SOC

Jens Piotrowski SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1656 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

http://www.motoquest.com/

#5 Aaron Medick SOC

Aaron Medick SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 174 posts
  • NYC

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

If you want a moto guzzi. Contact Todd Eagon via todd@guzzitech.com. He's in Malibu near the Rock Store

#6 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:50 AM

Thanks Aaron.

If you want a moto guzzi. Contact Todd Eagon via todd@guzzitech.com. He's in Malibu near the Rock Store

#7 Aaron Medick SOC

Aaron Medick SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 174 posts
  • NYC

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:33 AM

Todd's a great guy. He also makes high performance parts for moto guzzi. He's a percision driver recently for Indian motorcycles and Porsche. I try to fit in a ride with him every time I make it out to the west coast.

I've also rented from BMW long beach. But sometime they aren't doing rentals.

Good luck. Ride safe!!

#8 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:35 AM

Hey Aaron, you are really doing good promotion for Todd. Someone else recommended racyrentals to me too but I'll definitely ask Todd about his rental possibilities. Thanks alot.
Best wishes,
jens

#9 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:36 AM

Hi Aaron,

Greetings from Todd. His bikes look pretty nice ( http://RentAGuzzi.com ) and I would go for it but unfortunately he doesn't rent helmets. I'll check with him, how we could arrange that too.

Thanks again and greetings from Bonn,

jens

Todd's a great guy. He also makes high performance parts for moto guzzi. He's a percision driver recently for Indian motorcycles and Porsche. I try to fit in a ride with him every time I make it out to the west coast.

I've also rented from BMW long beach. But sometime they aren't doing rentals.

Good luck. Ride safe!!

#10 Aaron Medick SOC

Aaron Medick SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 174 posts
  • NYC

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:05 AM

can you ship your helmets in advance? It's a chance to ride a couple rare-ish bikes.

#11 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

:D I see, you seem to be pretty into bikes. Actually I will be happy to ride down the freeway pretty smooth, no big motorbike rider but my colleague is. But actually Todd just replied and might have some helmets available too. Todd seems to be a pretty cool guy. Great, really looking forward to flying to L.A. in November. That was a great recommendation Aaron, thanks. I hope, I'll be able to help you out too next time. 

can you ship your helmets in advance? It's a chance to ride a couple rare-ish bikes.

#12 Aaron Medick SOC

Aaron Medick SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 174 posts
  • NYC

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

I'm a pretty big Guzzi Fan. I ride a 2002 80th anniversary addition California EV. I like other bikes too. But it's a rare treat to be able to rent a Guzzi in the US. I don't know any other rental company that rent Guzzis.

#13 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:56 AM

Hey Aaron,

I just can not describe how thankful I am that you recommended Todd's place. Today we (unfortunately) have to return the bikes. My colleague has the Griso ( too much power for me ) and I'm on the V7 racer (perfect bike for me). The bikes are pretty new, top service, Todd and his wife are very friendly, their place in the Malibu mountains is just marvellous and they even offer a B&B. We definitely will come back.
Aaron, thanks again and enjoy your Guzzi.
Cheers,
jens

I'm a pretty big Guzzi Fan. I ride a 2002 80th anniversary addition California EV. I like other bikes too. But it's a rare treat to be able to rent a Guzzi in the US. I don't know any other rental company that rent Guzzis.

IDX

Ritter Battery

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

GPI Pro Systems

SkyDreams

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Teradek

BOXX

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications

Paralinx LLC