I did a forum search and didn't come up with anything other than what monitors the camera may or may not work with. I might have an upcoming job in about 7 weeks with a Sony F55 out of Panavision WH, and I've never seen one before. I have several questions:
* What kind of power cable does it use? New ones, or the same as the F23/F35?
* What kind of run/stop cable does it use with a Preston MDR2? Is it the same as an existing camera, or something new?
* Does it have a good place to put a dovetail plate on top of the camera for going low-mode old school? I'm sure there are holes on the handle, but has Panavision made a cheeseplate or something to allow mounting the dovetail closer to the CG of the body?
* How does the weight of the camera differ from an Alexa?
* Any issues using either a SmallHD DP7 High Bright or a Teradek Bolt 2000?
* Anything I should be aware of working with this camera? Quirks or issues?
Thank you in advance for any possible help.