Paralinx is proud to announce the next generation of the Arrow family of ultralight, uncompressed, wireless HD monitoring solutions.
Much like the well renowned Tomahawk Line, the Arrow X features:
- Rugged machined Aluminum Transmitter enclosure
- Durable ABS Plastic Receiver Enclosure that does not dampen or deflect RF reception
- Wide Variety of Flexible Power Options
- Dual HD-SDI ports on the receiver
- Comprehensive selection of Mounting Accessories
- Replaceable External Antennas on transmitter and receiver
- Ability to transmit from a Single Transmitter to up to Four Receivers simultaneously
- Full HD (up to 1080/60p) Signal transmission with Less than 1ms latency
- Support for Progressive and PsF (progressive segmented frame) HD formats
- Possibility of future software upgrade expansions
The system with standard antennas can reach a range of approximately 600 feet (~200 meters), and more with the Array MIMO panel antenna.
Starting at $3,995 for Arrow X Transmitter & Receiver Kit
Upgrade options TBA
ArrowX1.jpg 107.03KB 13 downloads