My Betz-Tools sled is first hand, in excellent condition (service in 04/2014) and based in Munich, Germany. I am selling in Euro, please check the conversion rate!
SLED: Betz-Tools Rig updated to HD - asking for 16,500 €
The Betz-Tools RIG is especially designed for all kinds of professional film and videocameras no matter of size and weight, including power-hungry HD and 3D cameras.
- Minimum power loss from batteries to camera.
- Designed for absolute dynamic and balanced work.
- Modularity to other Steadicam© systems
- No-tools, quick set-up
- Absolute HD/3D compatible
Camera Mounting Platform (Stage)
Self-locking “Quicklock“ dovetail-clamping with safety mechanism. Fore/aft and side-to-side fine-adjustment on both sides. Standard 15 mm accessory rods.
Standard Lemo/BNC connectors for power, tally ,HD-SDI and analog video (customized wiring available). Colourcoded power outlets for safe and easy connection. A built in red line laser allows easy adjustment for the RIG-post upper to lower base. The laser marking line on the floor is also very useful for the focus puller.
Post dia 1,86“ (50 mm)
The 4x telescopic post can be quickly extended from
29“ (75cm) to 69“ (175cm). Permits lens hights from floor to ceiling. Specially designed in-post wiring for HD-SDI, analog video, power, and other functions, customized wiring on request. Safety post clamps. No-tools handling.
Frictionless self-centring gimbal with integral handgrip and no-tools adjustment. Stainless-steel bearings.
V-Mount battery connectors (other mounts possible)
- incl. lots of Cables (Arri 24V, XLR 12V, Red, XLR 24V, 2xTansvideo Monitor, Canon-Fujinon Adaptor, div. lens control systems)
- incl. Mounting Bracket and post for dockstand
- incl. Hill Monitor Bracket
- incl. 3 x power jumpers
- incl. Catgriller - adapter bracket for dovetail to other mounting brackets
- incl. universal Low-Mode Cage
- incl. wights to operate with DLSR cameras
- incl. aluminium box