Photo

Pro Vest+Steadicam OP in a tv commercial for...breakfast wafers???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mariano Costa

Mariano Costa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:15 AM

Some weeks ago I thought I was hallucinating while the commercials break was running in tv - for the fracture of a second I got a glimpse of something which looked like the upper part of a Pro vest. I then googled it quickly - and strange enough! It`s a commercial still airing, proclaiming that "Knoppers" gives you energy for a good start of the day, regardless what you`re doing: art, camera operating or whatever :D

#2 Mitch Mommaerts

Mitch Mommaerts

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 49 posts
  • Anywhere my rig flies me to.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

That's awesome! I will buy their product now. I wonder who the operator is.

#3 Guille Moreno

Guille Moreno

• Sustaining Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:14 AM

Haha, it's funny to find that commercial here. I worked in that one, and did the casting for it as well ;) but they wanted someone more "blonde". The operator is Lionel Garrote. I will sure tell him to watch it next time I speak with him.

Thanks for posting

#4 Mariano Costa

Mariano Costa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Haha, it's funny to find that commercial here. I worked in that one, and did the casting for it as well ;) but they wanted someone more "blonde". The operator is Lionel Garrote. I will sure tell him to watch it next time I speak with him.

Thanks for posting

You`re welcome! I love the fact that Steadicam is not such an otherworldly thing anymore and pops up here and there! And great to learn that he`s a real OP because I doubted that any actor would do such a move like he did on the last shot without having real Steadicam skills.

Wireless Video Systems

Teradek

BOXX

Paralinx LLC

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

IDX

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Ritter Battery

Engineered Cinema Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

GPI Pro Systems

Boland Communications