• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

Just wanted to share my perfect experience with a colleague who really helped me out with my urgent need for special and general Pro Sled cables. Jarrett was very helpful, had good ideas (for example with my special wish for voltmeters etc.) and the cable qualtiy is just perfect. So in case you're in need of some Pro or custom made cables, I can highly recommend him. His email is:
jpmsteadi@gmail.com (Jarrett Morgan) . He didn't pay me for this post, I'm just thankful for his help and thought he might be helpful for someone else too.
Fly safe, cheers,
jens

#2 Thomas Valko

Thomas Valko

• Sustaining Members
  • 7 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Jarrett has been making my cables for the past year now, and he's great. I can't say enough about the quality of his work. Custom camera power cables, Preston cables, Decimator cables, Teradek cables, monitor cables, you name it. Reasonable prices, great service, and all around good dude.

#3 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:14 AM

Jarrett has been making my cables for the past year now, and he's great. I can't say enough about the quality of his work. Custom camera power cables, Preston cables, Decimator cables, Teradek cables, monitor cables, you name it. Reasonable prices, great service, and all around good dude.

Glad to hear, T'm not the only one who knows that great guy Jarrett. :-)

Omnishot Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Teradek

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

BOXX

PLC Electronics Solutions

IDX

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

SkyDreams

Paralinx LLC

Varizoom Follow Focus