• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guille Moreno

Guille Moreno

• Sustaining Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

Hi all,

I've been wanting to buy the cam-jam monitor yoke to use with my Cinetronic for a while, and I was interested in his Quattro arm as well, but I told Matthias that I was using the CDL monitor bracket from Cinetronic for its arm, he told me he had designed a bracket to mount the CDL on his arm as well so I went for the whole arm +  yoke.

I just wanted to share some photos for any of you that might be interested. The arm is great, as many of you already know, and the bracket for the CDL is just very simple and efficient, it keeps the CDL close to post and to the monitor, if you were to adjust the monitor position up or down the post, so you can always use a nice and short cable for the CDL. And you can adjust the arm rods without having to adjust the CDL position unlike the arm bracket from Cinetronic (which mounts through the holes in the arm rods).

The silver color is just because I wasn't patient enough to wait for the black anodized version.

Very happy with the whole set up, of course with Cinetronic's monitor and CDL as well!! The monitor's visibility under any weather circumstances keeps impressing the Ac's and dop's in every job (I've got used to it...). It wasn't until I used the Cinetronic in one of those difficult and technically demanding jobs that I fully understood how much better your operating can be when you have a clear vision of your frame at all times. Which doesn't mean that the operating is actually good, of course...

all the best

Attached File  Cam-jam arm.jpg   83.77KB   15 downloads

Attached File  CDL bracket.jpg   77.44KB   16 downloads

#2 Guille Moreno

Guille Moreno

• Sustaining Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

Attached File  Cinetronic y Cam-jam.jpg   100.67KB   17 downloads

Varizoom Follow Focus

GPI Pro Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers