I am selling my Steadicam Archer kit.
This is a really well looked after setup with many modifications for HD use. The arm has had an X-upgrade with Tiffen USA and works beautifully.
You won’t need to service or invest any extra money in to this kit for some time. Ready to go with many accessories. This is by far one of the best Steadicam Archer kits I’ve seen for sale (in my honest opinion).
The reputable Optical Support and Tiffen International have carried out all modifications and services since new.
ASKING PRICE: £11,500 (O.N.O.)
Steadicam Archer Sled serviced regularly and exclusively by Optical Support London, all modifications carried out by Optical Support London. Modifications as follows:
- HD BNC connections fitted top and bottom to replace standard HD Lemo connectors feeding into the HD line within the post.
- SWIT 8.4 inch HD monitor with V-lock battery plate and fitted with custom monitor yoke.
- Top-stage nose replaced with Preston MDR mount plus adaptor that converts the MDR mount to a flat-mounting plate. A 3/8th captive screw included allowing you to mount alternative LCS receivers such as the Preston single-channel receiver also.
- Machined top-stage lever to allow superior clamping and a more solid locking mechanism than the standard lever offered.
- Tapered bayonet “Pro-style” bung fitted inside the locking mechanism of the folding lower section. This stiffens up the whole lower assembly of the sled and provides a more positive connection than standard and allows the two sections to actually be mated together as well as being clamped down by a threaded lock-ring.
G50 with X-upgrade from Tiffen USA. This is basically a G50X arm now. Less than 1 year of use since upgrade. The upgrade included the replacement with all new mechanisms and bearings throughout the arm.
Rain Cover included.
Standard LX Vest, no modifications, good condition.
ACCESSORIES / BRACKETS:
- Tiffen Dovetail
- Tiffen Universal Low-mode Bracket
- Tiffen low mode F-bracket
- Baer-Bel Dovetail with rail mounts front and back
- 1 x Baer Bell 15mm screw on rail for dovetail
- Baer-Bel Cat Griller bracket for Archer/Zephyr
- Facilitates speedy swaps between steadicam/sticks without removing Steadicam dovetail
- Various 3/8 inch Screws
- Tiffen Docking bracket with quick-release pin
- Basic tool kit including: T-handle Allen key for adjusting Vest Socket block and gimbal Allen key and t-handle screwdriver for attaching dovetails
- 4 x Pag L95 V-lock batteries
- 1 x IDX 2-way V-Lock Freelancer charger
- 1 x 3-pin Lemo to 4-pin XLR Power Cable
- 1 x Red One Power Cable
- 1 x 2B to 1B Red Power Adaptor Cable
- 2 x BNC Cables
- 1 x Thermodyne case
- 1 x Pelican 1650 case (slight crack and chip but only cosmetic)
Please note that the standard Steadicam docking bracket with the standard docking ring will be supplied. The pictures contain the Jerry Hill docking brackets with associated rings and an American Grip stand that is not included. Please contact me if you have any further queries.
Steadicam Sled_4.jpg 46.73KB 73 downloads
Top Stage_1.jpg 39.58KB 65 downloads
MDR Tongue_1.jpg 39.86KB 63 downloads
Top Stage_2.jpg 48.45KB 59 downloads
Top Stage_3.jpg 38.35KB 59 downloads
Connections_1.jpg 40.58KB 61 downloads
Connections_2.jpg 39.87KB 60 downloads
Gimble.jpg 37.79KB 63 downloads
Lower Sled.jpg 42.62KB 60 downloads
Lower Hinge Joint.jpg 40.4KB 60 downloads
Lower Junction Box.jpg 38.67KB 60 downloads
Ho Fo Bracket.jpg 33.49KB 61 downloads
Monitor Front.jpg 45.34KB 60 downloads
HD Output.jpg 47.7KB 63 downloads
Monitor Back.jpg 60.59KB 60 downloads
Steadicam G50 Arm_1.jpg 47.25KB 65 downloads
Steadicam G50 Arm_2.jpg 41.75KB 60 downloads
Steadicam G50 Arm_9.jpg 43.4KB 61 downloads
Steadicam G50 Arm_10.jpg 28.42KB 59 downloads
Steadicam G50 Arm_12.jpg 89.18KB 59 downloads
Steadicam LX Vest.jpg 56.18KB 62 downloads