Selling a complete rig including:
- PRO-1 Sled (#66), green screen monitor, DB1, gimbal, 2 wrap grips
- PRO vest
- Ted Churchill's 3A Arm with gold springs (bought from his brother Jack after Ted's passing)
- 9 "chocolate bar" batteries with 2 chargers
- Preston FI+Z system (MDR-1), 3 motors, Iris control, Micro Force Zoom Control, Hill mounting brackets, 2 batteries, many cables, and more
- 4 dove-tail mounting plates with 4 rods
- 4 posts
- Garfield Mount
- Docking bracket, various plates, cables, spare screws, tools, rain covers
- Sled case, Vest/Arm case (with bag for arm), Battery case, 2 Pelican Cases
Ted Churchill's 3-A arm alone is a piece of Steadicam history and valuable as a collectible, especially to those who knew him.
Please message me if you would like to see more (and higher resolution) pictures.
$25,000 or best offer
01.jpg 110.38KB 79 downloads 03.jpg 105.72KB 63 downloads 04.jpg 103.25KB 57 downloads 05.jpg 106.47KB 58 downloads 06.jpg 108.05KB 59 downloads 07.jpg 113.86KB 58 downloads 08.jpg 100.22KB 56 downloads 09.jpg 102.71KB 57 downloads