This works as a low tech, low cost solution for those looking to manage/protect cables and yet find them quickly.
1) Office supply store binders. Yes, those 2" or so binders.
2) Office supply store or Walmart; Pencil pouches. I've found some clear ones lately at Walmart for as low as .75 each. Whatever you find works. You can even use one color for power cable or on/off or accessories or transmitters; you get it.
3) Make one binder Power; one binder Accessories; One binder Video or of course whatever works for you.
4) about 10 of those pencil pouches and you're all set.
5) This works for Follow focus, small bracket accessories, and any number of other stuff like small screws kit or soldering iron.
On the binder spine write in bold print the "Power", "Accessories" etc. then its like pulling books from the shelf to find and protect what you have. It also makes it easy for someone else to find if you send them to your case for a fast retrieval.
Lastly, always make one pencil pouch that says "daily set up kit"; it stays with the sled and is the everyday set up of cables you use. Its a handy, always available, with the sled stuff that may be a video cable or a power cable or a transmitter cable. This simple shortcut both streamlines set up and makes daily put away more seamless. And at the end of a long day you can throw in any other loose cables there and get out faster without worry where it went.
This idea may not work for everyone but try a binder or two lying around your place and see if it works for you.