• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Chameides

Dave Chameides

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

Own a piece of history for the price of shipping.  Come on, can't beat that.  Rumour has it that this battery charger was glanced at by Martin Scorcese himself and that it acted as a door stop (in which capacity it still functions perfectly) during the making of The Never Ending Story 2 (how there can be a sequel to a film of that name is beyond me, but I digress).  Get it while it's hot folks.  This will go fast.

Attached Files

#2 Christopher Lee Morsby

Christopher Lee Morsby

• Sustaining Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

Hey Dave

Believe it or not!! i am still using my Cinema Products 3A Sled and CP Batteries. I'll take the charger, if, its still around.

thanks and let me know.

#3 PeterAbraham

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 882 posts
  • New York City

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

Love this !!! Was hoping it was the dreaded Big Blue box charger. Oh, the angst that thing produced.............

#4 Brad Hruboska

Brad Hruboska

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 156 posts
  • Toronto

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

Peter. i believe i had a blue box charger melt a battery down once and turn it into quite an impressive smike bomb as the insulation vaporized. It was very dramatic as the smoke was spitting out of the four holes. I remember throwing it into a snowbank, hot to the touch as it shorted out. i think i ripped the end off and cut the leads to stop it. that was the end of the blue box quick charger,......

#5 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

I have the entire wiring and manufacturing blueprints for a Bluebox boat anchor NCQC-12 charger

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Paralinx LLC

Camera Motion Research

PLC Electronics Solutions

PLC - Bartech

GPI Pro Systems

Wireless Video Systems

Ritter Battery

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

rebotnix Technologies

Boland Communications