So here it is; I've been planning this cable for a few weeks now, and I've finally gotten it all put together. I've bench tested it, and I plan on a field test this weekend.
I've designed this as an all-in-one solution. I don't need to have Red's sync breakout cable, I don't need to run a separate power line in addition to the Bartech receiver power cable, and I don't have to worry about changing batteries out on it. I've also installed a tally light that comes on when the circuit is active. It's also very compect. The enclosure is 1.25"x1.25"x0.5".
It's meant to be Velcro'ed to the receiver, but it can also be attached the the camera body or hang freely.
Let me know what you think.