I purchased a new rig and selling my old Rig in pieces and some of the parts from my new rig. I guarantee all parts to be in perfect working order. You have one week to check out the part you purchased after you receive the item. If your not completely satisfied, send it back on your dime and I will refund your money minus shipping costs.
I will take 3 forms of payment. 1. Paypal (Purchaser has to pay the Paypal fees of 2.9% of the total sent) 2. Money transfer to Bank of America 3. Check ( I will wait for the check to clear before sending out the gear.
Shipping will also be paid by purchaser. Gear will be sent by UPS in the USA and up to you on how fast. Out of the USA will ship UPS or FEDEX. Gear is located in Chicago. Gear sold is covered by your insurance.
Please email me off the forum at Painter4270@me.com
Hi res pictures on located http://www.flickr.co.../justinpainter/
1.GPI Pro Donkey Box II.
This DBII has just been check out from GPI and is in perfect working order.
NEW Price= $2400 Selling for = $1700.00 OBO
IMG_1640.jpeg 25.52KB 178 downloads
2. XCS Ultimate Gimbal 2 inch. This Gimbal has had only one owner and is in perfect working order and in amazing physical condition.
New = $6300 Selling for = $4800.00 OBO
IMG_1653.jpeg 24.92KB 205 downloads
3. XCS Ergo handle for XCS Gimbal. This is the first ergo handle made by XCS. This ergo has a small problem. The hole in which you insert you arm post should be a perfect circle and if one doesn’t use a presision machined arm post with the correct specs after time the hole becomes a bit Ob long and not a perfect circle. I spoke to the person in which I bought my new rig and he had no idea of the problem and it never affected his operating. Where the arm posts touches the inside of the ergo is still in good shape, its just the outside of the hole. I spoke with XCS and was informed that the ergo is still usable. Feel free to call XCS and ask.
New = $1300 Selling = $650 OBO
IMG_1654.jpeg 25.76KB 160 downloads
IMG_1655.jpeg 17.03KB 213 downloads
4. 1. MKV 2inch 4 stage integrated super . 2. MKV-Junction box (Top of post type) with cable 3. Jerry Hill Bottom Bracket 12v/24v. 4 Arcos 500 E on board recorder with cable that powers/ video off the Hill Battery Bracket 4. Arri Alexa cable 24 v, 12V Arri cable, Moviecam cable, Panavision 12v, Panavision 24v. , Cinetape cable 12/24V.
5. Included is a hard case for the rig.
This rig is solid and has never failed me. If your interested on reading more about the jerry Rig, I have a manual and spec that I can email.
This is a Standard Def Rig
As of now i want to sell these parts as one.
New MKV Post= $3720.00 Selling = $2600.00
New J-box and cable = $1250.00 Selling= $700.00
New Jerry Hill Jerry Rig = $5500.00 Selling = $2000.00
New Cables over $1300.00 = Included
New Arcos and cable over 450.00 = included
New hard case = $600 = included
Total for all parts listed $5500.00 OBO
5. MKV 1.5 Monitor arm with drop down bars. (The drop down bars lower the weight of the monitor on the rig to make the bottom of the rig heaver so you don’t have to add weight. If you need it for a smaller post, MKV sells inserts. In the second picture I attached the bars and the plate, the plate is a good place to put a recorder or anything for that matter
New MKV Monitor Arm = $1200.00 Selling = $700.00 OBO
New Drop down bars= $150 Included
IMG_1663.jpeg 25.18KB 202 downloads
IMG_1664.jpeg 23.15KB 177 downloads
6.( SOLD) XCS PDL Level. SN 43 This level is not a PDL Plus. I believe the only difference is that it will not generate a cross hair. Not a big deal since most digital cameras generate their own.
New XCS PDL= $2795.00 Sellling $1000.00 OBO
IMG_1652.jpeg 28.55KB 121 downloads
7. XCS TB6 w Duo Frame Liner. SN 163
This is TB6 was bought new from the person I purchased my new rig, so one owner. It is in perfect working order and in great physical condition also.
New TB6 with Duo Frame = $14000 Selling for $3700.00 OBO
IMG_1660.jpeg 22.59KB 96 downloads
IMG_1661.jpeg 24.3KB 87 downloads
8. Preston MDR 2 Mount for GPI Pro DB2 and the part that goes on the MDR.
This is the T bracket with the shoe so you can easily take off the MDR.
New $417.00 Selling $275 OBO
IMG_1651.jpeg 24.03KB 83 downloads
9. GPI Camera plates
9 inch Arri/Pana Camera plates with two 9 inch Rods
New Plate = $216.00 Rods $132.00 for both rods Selling= $200 Obo
IMG_1657.jpeg 26.09KB 70 downloads
9 inch Arri/ Pana blue
New Plate= $216 Selling $100 obo
IMG_1658.jpeg 29.29KB 61 downloads
9 inch Movie cam/ pana
New Plate= $216 Selling = 75$
This plate will work with most cameras, Ive used it on Alexa and Epics
IMG_1656.jpeg 26.45KB 54 downloads
10. Jerry Hill 2.125 Docking Clamp for MKV post for under the J- box
New= $85.00 Selling for $50.00
IMG_1659.jpeg 26.86KB 45 downloads
Jerry - Rig
This is a highly refined approach to my needs of operating. The first objective was to build something reliable. Second was for it to withstand the hardships of location shooting. Third, fast and easy to setup.
I picked Anton Bauer batteries because you can find them anywhere in the world, and there is a wide choice of batteries and chargers.
The thinking behind the design of the “Jerry-Rig” was to have a sled that was convertible to the camera you are flying. Meaning that if you are flying a video camera and it is not very heavy then you should be able to use one battery for the power and weight savings. If you would like to run two you can. This is also true for the heavy film cameras. One for 12 volt and two for 24 volt. You can also mix and match the batteries.
"Update your 3-A or EFP sled."
The housing is milled from solid stock (2024-T351) and then hard anodized (Black). The pin out for the cables are the same as the PRO design so it’s totally interchangeable.
Some of the unique and innovative features:
· The ICBM is integrated into the sled. This keeps an eye on your battery level.
· Built in video DA.
· Worm drive for the battery adjustment (red knob). Batteries can be
adjusted 8” inches fore and aft. There is also a coarse adjustment that disengages the worm drive. An adjustment scale is provided on the side of the sled.
· The battery box has two circuit breakers to cut power.
· Two switches to select battery configuration and power
(12 volt or 24 volt ).