Awesome PRO Gyro Base and Gyros. Fully HD.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Grayson Austin

Grayson Austin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

Awesome PRO Gyro Base with two KS-6 Gyros that has been fully rewired for HD and totally compatible with new PRO HD wiring and post connectors.  KIt includes:

PRO Gyro Base.

Two KS-6 Gyros converted to PRO clamp connectors and wiring.

Backpack with PRO inverter and cabling (setup for chocolate bar batts.  No batts included),

Daisy chain cables to power 2nd gyro from 1st gyro.

On board small inverter.

XCS 2 inch post clamp for alternate gyro placement.

Neoprene Gyro covers.

Additional long gyro power cable.

power cable for block battery use.

PRO post connector wrench.

Case for everything.

I had this already pristine gyro base completely rewired to be compatible with PRO's new HD wiring.  It attaches to any new PRO rig and works right away to provide HD video.  Gyros are perfect condition and work beautifully.  I also had custom power wiring done in the base to supply power to a small onboard gyro inverter.  I had plans to convert the backpack to use three IDX plates instead of the chocolate bars.  The plates are included if you want to do the conversion.  Otherwise, PRO chocolate bar batteries can usually be found on the forum but I just use a block battery anyway mostly.  This kit can be purchased together with the XCS/PRO Hybrid rig I am also selling here for a discount.

Email only to:

I've put in more than $11,000 into this kit.  Selling this perfect HD PRO Gyro Base full kit for $9000.

Serious only and if interested in this kit plus the rig I am also selling, I can email the discounted price.  Thanks.

Grayson Grant Austin, SOC

Attached Files

#2 Grayson Austin

Grayson Austin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

Because of some requests, I edited the listing to include what I have put into this gyro kit.  Thanks.  Any other questions, please feel free to email me at:  graysonaustin@me.com

Grayson Grant Austin, SOC

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Boland Communications

PLC Electronics Solutions

Omnishot Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Wireless Video Systems