• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grayson Austin

Grayson Austin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

Fantastic XCS/PRO Hybrid Rig with the best components available.  Almost everything on it is new/unused.  The only items that were used are the upper and lower junction boxes but they have been completely redone inside to be fully HD compatible and wired just like the current PRO HD sleds.  Comes with:

New PRO Donkey Box 2 (New version).

Two new PRO 9 inch camera dovetail plates.

PRO Upper Junction Box (rewired for New PRO compatible HD-SDI).

New PRO Preston receiver mount.

New XCS 2 inch HD Centerpost.

New XCS Ultimate Gimbal (with gimbal tool).

New XCS Ergo Gimbal Handle (regular XCS handle also included).

New Film-Stuff Telescoping Monitor Mount (12 inch rods with dual monitor mounts).

PRO 2 Lower Junction Box (rewired for New PRO compatible HD-SDI).

New PRO Battery Rack 3 (IDX Plates.  Can be changed to Anton Bauer).

Attachment Plate for PDL.  Compatible with XCS hole spacing.

Six IDX Powercube Batteries (used but all in good shape).

IDX four bank Simultaneous All Chemistry Charger (used but in very good shape).

PRO centerpost tool also included.

Also includes a sled case which i forgot to list before but can be seen in the photo.

Other extra bits will also be included as I come across them.

Can be purchased with or without a Transvideo HD Superbright Cinemonitor (used but in fantastic shape).
No Cables with this rig unless purchased with Cinemonitor which comes with 8 pin PRO power cable.

The XCS centerpost is the most solid centerpost out there which is why I chose it for this special purpose rig.
The XCS Ultimate Gimbal combined with the XCS Ergo handle is super smooth and comfortable to use.
I originally started putting this rig together as a purpose built Gyro rig (see my other listing for an Amazing Gyro Kit which can be purchased together with this rig for a discount) but it just kept growing into a full use rig and now I find myself once again with too many rigs and can't keep them all.

Please email only at:  graysonaustin@me.com

I may not have time to visit the forum much and respond to any messages left on the forum.

Selling This Amazing, Fully HD Ready, Fully PRO/XCS Compatible Rig for $23,500 US without monitor.  $27,000 US with Transvideo HD Superbright Cinemonitor.  Again, nearly every item on this rig is absolutely brand new and unused.  The rest has been rewired or is in great shape.  If you prefer Anton Bauer mounts, they are available from PRO and I will discount the rig by the amount of those plates and the batteries and charger.

$29,500 (at least) invested.  Any of you who have bought gear from me know how pristine I keep my stuff and this gear is the best of the best.  More photos available by email and serious only please.  I don't have a lot of free time to respond to window shoppers.  Thanks.

Grayson Grant Austin, SOC

Attached Files

#2 Grayson Austin

Grayson Austin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

For those who asked, I edited this post to include some other items and battery mount options.  Also included what it would cost to buy new/put this rig together yourself.

Grayson Grant Austin, SOC

#3 Grayson Austin

Grayson Austin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

In my search for additional bits for this rig, I came across an entire spare set of Camera Power cables that I don't need so I'm including them with the price of the rig.  No increase in price.  Cable set includes:

Two PRO to Arri 24volt/Alexa camera power cables (one straight connector.  One right angle).

Two PRO to Red camera power cables and an adapter cable for Red Epic.

One PRO to Panavision XL power cable.

One PRO to Panavision LW power cable.

One PRO to Panavision Genesis power cable.

One PRO to Preston MDR power cable as well.

Two PRO to Moviecam power cables (rewire them to whatever you want).

Over $1600 worth of cables now included in the sale price of the above rig.

PLC Electronics Solutions

GPI Pro Systems

Paralinx LLC

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Camera Motion Research

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC - Bartech

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Wireless Video Systems