Continuing our commitment to provide the highest level training, rigs and accessories, I am very pleased to announce our new strategic partnership between Teradak Wireless HD Video and The Stabilizer Workshops. Teradek designs and manufactures a complete range of traditional RF HD and WiFi HD transmitter solutions from portable sled mount devices to rack mount location and studio applications.
The Stabilizer Workshops will initially feature the Teradek Bolt systems and eventually add their WiFi based CUBE as well. Specifications on the Bolt include:
- The only fully integrated and affordable zero latency wireless video transmission system
- 4:2:2 color sampling and support for all standard resolutions and frame rates up to 1080p60
- Multicast capable up to 4 receivers simultaneously (Pro version only)
- Mix/match HDMI and 3G-SDI transmitters and receivers, even in multicast setups
- 6-28V Lemo power
- Up to 300ft line of sight transmission distance
- Built-in Li-Ion battery in the TX
- Timecode, metadata, and record flag pass-through coming soon to Bolt Pro SDI via free firmware upgrade
- Bolt Pro SDI starts at $2490, Bolt Pro HDMI starts at $1790
In my personal experience with the Bolt in very very complex and crowded RF environments such as NAB, the Bolt held and maintained a solid signal up to about 100 feet where our other HD transmitter system could not even get a signal lock. The small size of the transmitter and receiver make it a natural and affordable choice for Steadicam and handheld applications. Teradek also makes sled specific power cables or the flexible PTap to Lemo power cable. They also have active involvement and a presence here on the Steadicam Forum where they are directly available for questions, comments and suggestions.
Teradek joins INOVATIV Carts, GPI-PRO Stabilizer Systems and Division Camera as key partners to help us provide you with a unique full featured workshop curriculum, small classes and personalized training using big rigs, real cameras and complete accessory packages for your workshop experience.
For more information visit:
Or contact me via email, phone or PM.
LRG-BannerTERADEK.jpg 51.2KB 14 downloads