Terry West saves the day...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AndySchwartz

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

Just a quick story to say thanks to Terry for once again coming through for us, me in this case.

I ordered a bunch of cables a couple weeks ago from him and they were supposed to be delivered via fedex to my shipping address which is not my house,  where last night, unfortunately, the person receiving my cables, decided to tell fedex, oh return to sender and off they went back to Terry in California.  Ugh.

I tried to intercept them and fedex wont do that once a package in en route back to the shipper.  FYI.

That was last night.  Talked to Terry this morning, he is making me new cables, and overnighting them to me for tomorrow morning in the nick of time, and when he receives my original cables that are on their way back to him, he is going to put them on the shelf as stock.

I cant thank him enough for that.  Always great cables, and fantastic service, and a nice guy to deal with every time.

Hope everyone is well.

#2 Sanjay Sami

Sanjay Sami

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 429 posts
  • India

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

Well ... all I can say is, thats exactly the kind of experience I have had with Terry. And the cables are fantastic as well.

#3 Osvaldo Silvera SOC

Osvaldo Silvera SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 645 posts
  • Miami, FL

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

Another big Thumbs Up for Terry, a truly fantastic human being!

#4 Chris Konash

Chris Konash

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 111 posts
  • New Jersey

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:50 AM

That's the Terry we all know.  There to help when time isn't on your side.  Nice job. 

#5 Sam Naiman

Sam Naiman

• Sustaining Members
  • 14 posts
  • Portland, OR

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:37 PM

I recently got called for a last minute job, got a hold of Terry that (Friday) afternoon from Portland, Oregon and received my cable from him the next day.  What a fantastic experience, and rock solid work!

#6 Rob Vuona SOC

Rob Vuona SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1132 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:46 PM

Was at his house drinking the other day, .... Lol .... Got my cables made fixed my prompter and generally scared the crap out of his dog

Gotta Love Terry!!

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

GPI Pro Systems

PLC - Bartech

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Camera Motion Research

Paralinx LLC

Wireless Video Systems