• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chris bangma

chris bangma

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

First off, it was nice to meet all those who came to Cinegear, and the Stabilizer gear expo.  Always nice to equate a face to the name on the emails.

We will extend the 10% discount on Gen2 monitors for a few more days.  (This will give a little more time to a few of you to sober up).  We also have 6 month financing available with no payments and no interest, available through paypal.  This will give you a little time to spread out the cost of the monitor, without incurring any changes.

Once again thanks for believing in us, and helping us to create a good product.

#2 Rob Vuona SOC

Rob Vuona SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1132 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

You said " (This will give a little more time to a few of you to sober up)"

I may need 6 month after hanging out with Baldwin, be thankful you didn't end up Jumbo's , where nothing happens there, with the rest of the gang . . . . .    LOL . . . .

#3 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

Nothing happened at Jumbos, remember we went there for "Midnight Mass"

#4 S. Adelson

S. Adelson

• Sustaining Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Those of us who put in orders a week ago who couldn't make it to Cinegear, will be eligible for the 10% discount as well? Thx

#5 Randy Nolen

Randy Nolen

• Sustaining Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

This is the first I heard of a 10% discount on purchase of the Gen. 2 Monitor. I'm assuming I've missed the boat again and the discount has expired. I'm going to buy your Gen. 2 Monitor, I was just letting the dust settle because I knew there was a huge backlog of orders. The website says 3 to 4 week delivery, wondering if that's accurate. Could you let me know a realistic delivery time and if I order tomorrow do I get the discount?

Randy Nolen

#6 Randy Nolen

Randy Nolen

• Sustaining Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:17 PM

Hi Chris,

I'm ready to place my order for Cinetronics Gen. 2 Monitor, electronic level, and Monitor yoke. Let me know what's the best way to pay & still get the 10% discount you offered. Do I still order through the Website and Paypal or direct.

My email is Randycam@aol.com

Randy Nolen

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC Electronics Solutions

PLC - Bartech

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

rebotnix Technologies

Camera Motion Research

Boland Communications

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems