No replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy Benning

Jeremy Benning

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 30 posts
  • toronto, ontario, canada

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:19 AM

Price lowered to sell.... I am selling this on behalf of my 1st AC. We used these units for the last couple of years, great addition to our kits. It changed the way we work - for the better. Now we are upgrading and no longer need the Cam Waves. They still work great!

Here are the details as posted by my AC:

For sale (1x matched transmitter and 1x receiver). I am also selling a second identical system on ebay currently- which can be used together with this system in multi mode if desired. As a professional camera assistant, I was the owner/operator if this system - it was not a rental house system.

Both have been upgraded with the latest firmware at the factory in Torrance, California. The units are clean and have been well maintained.  Normal wear and tear on the chassis but they function and operate seamlessly.  

I used two (2) receivers with either transmitter in multi mode so as to be wireless with a Preston follow focus & onboard monitor,  while also allowing video village to have its own wireless signal.  The latency with these units is negligible - as good as any HD transmitter out there currently.  

Here are the specs on these units from the manufacturer:

• Automatically detects between HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals

• Transmission range of 150 feet line of sight or up to 100 feet through walls (actual range may vary depending on location environment)

• No FCC license is required for operation

• 2-channel embedded audio ensures no signal interference with complete audio/video synchronization.

• Uses integrated V-Mount for camera and battery connection; fully compatible with ENDURA batteries.

• 4 channel selectable frequencies and Auto--ideal if operating multiple systems in close proximity.

• Stylish and rugged design, with no external antenna

• 12W power consumption and weighs less than 2 lbs.

• TX features loop-through; RX outputs dual simultaneous signals

• Conformance to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE and RoHS specifications

System 1:

System 2:

Attached Files

Camera Motion Research

Ritter Battery

GPI Pro Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

Paralinx LLC

Wireless Video Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Boland Communications

Varizoom Follow Focus