Photo

Full Steadicam Rig - PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rick Steadi

Rick Steadi

• Sustaining Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

*** I'm off travelling soon and need to sell this to fund part of our travels so I've decided to reduce it for a quick sale ***

NOW ONLY £4000 NO VAT.  Solid invertment - Rent it out for £400 a day and get your money back after 10 days hire!

Full Steadicam Rig for sale.

This takes cameras that weight anything from approx. 10-20 lbs.... so that covers everything right through from RED, Alexa, Sony F5, Phantom Flex.... even a Canon 5D with some additional weights added.

I'm leaving the UK in May to head off and travel so I'm selling this to help fund my travels.

The model is Tiffen Steadicam ProVid 2.... was over £20,000 new.... happy to let it go for sensible offers in the region of £4,000

It comes with the original arm, sled, vest, flat monitor for indoor/outdoor use, low mode bracket, 2 x batteries and charger, additional weight plates for use with lighter cameras eg. the Canon 5D and it all packs into the flight-case .

We've not had it out of the box for a while as we've been stuck working on low budget projects with no real need for a Steadicam. It's used but in great condition, a solid investment and great piece of kit.

I'm based in Leeds, England. Please call me on +44(0)7843952755 for more information. Will post worldwide on a cleared payment.

Please note the Red Rock Micro rig with rails and Follow Focus, Canon 5D and lens seen in the pictures are not part of this sale!

Please get in touch with any questions - happy to help.

Attached Files

• Attached File  s1s.jpg   126.45KB   288 downloads
  • Attached File  s3s.jpg   133.41KB   245 downloads
  • Attached File  s4s.jpg   60.59KB   141 downloads
  • Attached File  s5s.jpg   75.87KB   149 downloads
  • Attached File  s6s.jpg   63.99KB   162 downloads
  • Attached File  s7s.jpg   37.09KB   131 downloads
  • Attached File  s8s.jpg   116.52KB   115 downloads
  • Attached File  s9s.jpg   40.08KB   107 downloads
  • Attached File  s10s.jpg   58.85KB   87 downloads

rebotnix Technologies

BOXX