No replies to this topic

#1 Robert Starling SOC

Robert Starling SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Las Vegas, NV

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

I am very pleased to announce that we have added the new PRO CineLive Stabilizer System to our selection of rigs for the The Stabilizer Workshops. Continuing my commitment to REAL RIGS, REAL CAMERAS and SMALL CLASSES, the new PRO CineLive Stabilizer is a near perfect rig for beginners and working professionals alike.

GPI-PRO Modular Sled System

"Pro’s Modular Sled System allows operators and customers to build their sled their way on their budget. No matter how you configure your PRO Sleds mechanics you always have separate analog and HD video lines, 12/24 volts and auxiliary power.

We offer two different Arms, Donkey Boxes, Center posts and Battery Racks. We build one gimbal but offer three different grips. All current PRO equipment is also backward compatible with Gen II components. Here at PRO we pride ourselves on allowing the operator to build their dream sled the way they want it, not the way we think you want it."

As is, the PRO CineLive will fly everything from a fully-built Alexa down to a small DSLR and is completely pre-wired and ready for live work as well. Built on a completely modular concept, the CineLive gives you the ultimate in flexibility and growth potential to match your career without the need to continually buy and sell a complete system every time you want to upgrade.

In addition to the PRO CineLive, we also have the XCS Ultimate 2 Stabilizer, PRO Titan Arm, PRO Vest and Preston HU3 Remote Focus system to create real world training using real world equipment.

As always, ALL BRANDS are welcome and our workshops are the perfect place to get an up close and personal experience without any sales pressure or factory employed staff to interfere.  Having personally owned three of the major brands I give you straight answers to your questions and ZERO sales hype.

For more information:

Or contact me personally via email, phone or PM.

Omnishot Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Paralinx LLC

rebotnix Technologies

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications

PLC - Bartech

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

Wireless Video Systems

Camera Motion Research