No replies to this topic

#1 Robert Starling SOC

Robert Starling SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Las Vegas, NV

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

Continuing my commitment to provide the highest level training, rigs and accessories, I am very pleased to announce our new partnership between INOVATIV Carts and The Stabilizer Workshops.  INOVATIV makes the most sophisticated and advanced Stabilizer / Steadicam carts available today.

"Inovativ provides the film and photography industries with mobile equipment carts specifically designed and constructed to meet their unique needs and overcome the deficiencies of equipment carts currently serving the market.

Inovativ carts are compact in design, super strong, balanced, stable, durable and customizable. As a result, our customers will find a significantly better alternative to the equipment carts they are now using."

INOVATIV joins GPI-PRO Stabilizer Systems and Division Camera as key partners to help us provide you with a unique full featured workshop curriculum, small classes and personalized training using big rigs, real cameras and complete accessory packages for your workshop experience.

We will have a complete set of photos posted within a few weeks.

For more information visit:

Or contact me via email, phone or PM.

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

Omnishot Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Wireless Video Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Camera Motion Research

PLC Electronics Solutions

Paralinx LLC

Boland Communications