Deadline Approaching: 2013 Local 600 Election votes!!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Twojay Dhillon

Twojay Dhillon

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 181 posts
  • Santa Monica, CA

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

If you received an incomplete ballot, lost or spoiled your ballot in error, you may request a duplicate by calling TrueBallot at (866) 260-6820 any time during the day or night. A new one will be sent by First Class Mail within 24 hours. Requests made later than April 19 may not be received in time to receive your duplicate ballot and return it. If you feel you are really close to the deadline and want to ensure that your vote will be counted you may choose to return your ballot via U.S.P.S. Express Mail at your own expense as members have done in the past. Be sure that the ballot is mailed as instructed within the secret ballot envelope and the business reply envelope and then placed in the Express Mail envelope with the mailing address on the Express Mail envelope reading:

• IATSE Local 600 Election
    c/o TrueBallot Inc.
    P.O. Box 48902
    Los Angeles, CA. 90048-9137

Your ballot must be received at the P.O. Box by 11:59 p.m., Thursday, April 25, 2013, or it will not be counted. This means ballots must be in the post office by this date, not just postmarked by this date!

#2 Lawrence Karman

Lawrence Karman

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 878 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

Please VOTE! Participate!

#3 Victor Lazaro

Victor Lazaro

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1196 posts
  • Sunnyside Queens, NY

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

I'm not union, but what are those elections for?

#4 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

I'm not union, but what are those elections for?

For Union Officers

#5 JamieSilverstein

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 361 posts
  • New York City

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

Shameless election appeal:

If you are on the East Coast, please consider voting for me as one of the Operator representatives on the National Executive Board.  Besides being a long standing member or this forum, I have been on the Local 600 Executive Board for 6 years, served as the Trial Board Chair for the past 2, sat on the Finance Committee for 6 years and care a great deal about our members and the workings of the Union.

If you are interested in learning more, don't hesitate to ask.  You can email me at silverodt@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Wireless Video Systems

Boland Communications

Ritter Battery

Camera Motion Research

PLC Electronics Solutions

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies

GPI Pro Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus