For Sale Steadicam Tiffen RED Alexa Cheap Offers UK

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rick Steadi

Rick Steadi

• Sustaining Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

Full Steadicam Rig made by Tiffen Steadicam.

This takes cameras that weight anything from approx. 5-20 lbs.... so that covers everything right through from any RED, Alexa, Sony F5, Phantom Flex.... even a Canon 5D with some additional weights added.... this has flown them all!

I'm leaving the UK in May to head off and travel for a year or two so regrettably I'm having to sell this to help fund my travels.

It comes with the official arm, sled, vest, flat monitor, low mode bracket, 2 x batteries and charger, additional weight plates for use with lighter cameras eg. the Canon 5D. It all packs into the flight-case which has wheels and a handle to pull it along with.

I've not had it out of the box for a while due to a career change but will give it all a good clean up ready to package, it's got wear and tear that you'd expect for a piece of kit that has been well used but it's a robust strong bit of kit, a little piece of the plastic casing has cracked on the arm but this is purely cosmetic this is just a dust case, there's a little knock on the back of the monitor too but as I mentioned this is just wear and tear. Overall it's in lovely condition please come and see it and make me a sensible offer.

The model is ProVid2.... was £20k new.... happy to let it go for sensible offers in the region of £5,000.

This item is advertised across multiple sites so I reserve the right to end the auction early should it sell elsewhere.

I'm based in Leeds, England. Please call me on +44(0)7843952755 for more information. Will post worldwide.

Please note the Red Rock Micro rig with rails and Follow Focus, Canon 5D and lens seen in the pictures are not part of this sale!

Attached File  s10s.jpg   58.85KB   109 downloads

Attached File  s9s.jpg   40.08KB   128 downloads

Attached File  s8s.jpg   116.52KB   135 downloads

Attached File  s7s.jpg   37.09KB   165 downloads

Attached File  s6s.jpg   63.99KB   186 downloads

Attached File  s5s.jpg   75.87KB   154 downloads

Attached File  s4s.jpg   60.59KB   123 downloads

Attached File  s3s.jpg   133.41KB   206 downloads

Attached File  s1s.jpg   126.45KB   246 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale, Steadicam, Tiffen, RED, Alexa, Cheap, Offers, UK

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

Omnishot Systems

Boland Communications

GPI Pro Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

PLC - Bartech

Camera Motion Research

Wireless Video Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery

Betz Tools for Stabilizers