• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas Vandaele

Thomas Vandaele

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

Hi everyone , i just wanted to know what is the best brand of Steadicam for you ? between Steadicam :) , Wondlan and some more that i don't know really so that you could tell me :) 

Thanks very much 

#2 JobScholtze

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1359 posts
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

Lets NOT go that route. Go find out yourself. There is a TON of information about every major brand. Tiffen - Pro - XCS - MK-V - Sachtler and i am sure i forget a few more. Try them out, go to the NAB/IBC/Cinegear/whatever and try it out yourself. Dont ask what is the best, becose its like trowing a bom in here. It has been ask so many times before. Use the search button, and if you are done reading this forum, i am sure you dont need to ask this question, becose all it das is starting a debate again that isnt needed ) Your new here, first post, not needed. Go read please............

( My suggestion is to close this topic, but thats up to the moderators )

My 2 cents

#3 Robert Starling SOC

Robert Starling SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Las Vegas, NV

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

What Job said.  Use the search function which will keep you busy for a week or two or ten.  In the SLEDS section there's a long thread about 2013 sleds.  Read that too.

We're all happy to help you but few are interested in rehashing something that has been asked 100's of times or so.

#4 Alec Jarnagin SOC

Alec Jarnagin SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1776 posts
  • New York City, USA

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

Closing this topic.  Its been asked and answered and argued countless times.  Search engine!!!!

Thank you.

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

rebotnix Technologies

GPI Pro Systems

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery

PLC Electronics Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

Boland Communications

Paralinx LLC

PLC - Bartech