1 reply to this topic

#1 Andrew Fletcher

Andrew Fletcher

• Sustaining Members
  • 9 posts
  • London UK

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hey,

Here for sale is my Steadicam Archer2 Sled new in July 2012. It is in flawless condition. I usually fly Alexa and Epic and it suits these cameras perfectly. It features a 2-Stage 1.5" Carbon Fibre Post, with folding monitor and battery arms, Tilt Stage and features HD-SDI as standard. The sled is so lightweight, its great for having the rig on for extended periods of time, and it folds down nice a compact which is great for transport, and fly's the majority of digital cameras used today with ease.

The Monitor is the Steadicam Branded Marshall 800nit 7".
The sled is equipped for V-Lock Batteries, and is 12/24v.
Docking Bracket.

I will also include my 24v Archer2 Alexa Power Cable, Jerry Hills Alexa Mounting Plate, 2x BNC cables, Low Mode Brackets, and 2x XLR Power Cable for accessories, Heavy Duty Hard Case with Wheels.

In depth information on this sled can be found here - http://www.tiffen.co...-Broch_0810.pdf

The price for all of this is £8500 + Shipping and VAT for UK buyers.

I also have 4 x Steadicam PowerCubes with Quad Charger, I will include these for £9500 + Shipping and VAT for UK buyers.

As with all things for sale, there is a reason behind it, and for me it is because I have the opportunity to upgrade to a larger rig that suits my operating.

Please e-mail me at andrew@steadi-fletch.com, if you have any questions or are interested!

Attached Files

#2 Andrew Fletcher

Andrew Fletcher

• Sustaining Members
  • 9 posts
  • London UK

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

More pics

Attached Files

rebotnix Technologies

GPI Pro Systems

IDX