I am selling what i call the Ultimate Steadicam Flyer package that I have put together myself. This package is ideal for the new steadicam operator who is really looking to start working. The package includes everything you need to fly any camera 23 pounds or less. The rig is wired for sd/hdsdi, 12/24 volt and direct Red One power. You have the option to run Anton Bauer or IDX batteries. Their is a 2" wrap grip and custom monitor mount (does the job). The arm is basically new, it has only been used a handful of times and the rest of the rig has been professionally used for the last 3 years. If you are thinking about getting into Steadicam, I highly recommend this set-up as it will perform beautifully and allow you to take jobs right from the start. I would have greatly appreciated a Steadicam package that could carry over 16 pounds when I started. A list of the major items and photos below.
- 12/24 volt/red one power steadicam flyer post with 2" wrap grip and duel Anton Bauer plate
- Near new Steadicam Zephyr arm max 23 lbs
- 3x idx Endura 10 batteries with Endura VL2 charger and EC1 slow charger
- Marshall 8" monitor HDSDI monitor (v-lcd84sb-afhd) with custom steel bracket (sufficient in bright light, not amazing)
- 2 dovetail plates and low-mode bracket
- Telescoping Steadicam stand with docking bracket, safety pin, and sandbag
- Modified ProVid vest with Zephyr socket block
- Allen tool
- Misc. spare parts
- Flyer to 2 pin arri 24 volt power cable
- Flyer to modulus cable
- 3 pin to 4 pin 12v power cable
- Cases and traveling bag included
I will except cash, paypal (buy pays fee) or we can do Chase quick pay which is free. I am looking for a local buyer in the Los Angeles area but i would be willing to ship if necessary.
Feel free to email, text or call me with any questions or info.