1 reply to this topic

#1 Richard W. Davis

Richard W. Davis

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 226 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Chris of Cinetronic for taking care of my minor monitor issue.  (tiny screw came loose from lots of transport)   Top notch customer service is, as we all know, a key in this industry and my experience at Cinetronic is living up to the ideals of our favorite companies.  

On a side note, I got a look at the close to completion new gen 2 monitor displays.  Cases were all lined up and  getting ready to be filled with the new screens and circuit boards.   if you liked the first generation  you are going to love the gen 2. Many more bells and whistles all the while being able to be software/firmware upgradeable as new options are created.   I know a lot of people are anxiously awaiting them and I think they will be well worth the wait.   

Full Disclosure:  I have no vested interest in Cinetronic other than I am a happy customer and on the pre-order list for the Generation 2 monitor.  

Rich Davis

Richard W. Davis, SOC

#2 James Takata

James Takata

• Sustaining Members
  • 12 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

I had a minor issue last week and Chris fixed the problem as transpo waited to bring my Gen I back to set. Very responsive and helpful - top notch customer service. I love my Cinetronic and am anxiously awaiting my Gen 2!

Wireless Video Systems

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC Electronics Solutions

PLC - Bartech

GPI Pro Systems

Paralinx LLC

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Camera Motion Research

Boland Communications

Ritter Battery