I would like to sell it as a complete package and not part it out.
The sled: A GPI Pro I/II fully HD compatible as modified by David Hable at Cramped Attic, Vancouver, summer 2012 w/Quantum Scientific Aluminum Case
- 10 Anton Bauer Li Dionic 90 batteries (6 new last year)
- 2 Anton Bauer chargers w/ Pelican case
- 4 camera plates
- Docking bracket
- Transvideo HD-6 HD monitor
- XCS TB6 SD green screen monitor, (still my fave)
- Red Byte decimator
- Power cables for various cameras
- 4 blue springs
- 4 Black springs w/bag and wrench
- 5 different posts 6” – 12”
- lo mode j-post
- This fits me about 5’8” 160lbs. w 30”
- Walter will work with the buyer to make sure there is a good fit, as a difference in body size of about 10% can easily be accommodated with no major modification of the vest
- Preston FI-Z3 w/5 rings
- MDR 2 g4
- Micro Force Digital Zoom
- 2 batteries and charger
- Iris control, (not wireless)
- 3 DM-1 motors
- All kinds of brackets, rods etc.
- 5 Motor cables
- s/s cables for various cameras
- various other cables to hardwire the various bits
- black Pelican Case
- Modulus Hi gain antenna
- 2 Modulus 3000 transmitters w/3 antennas
- Eye piece video taps for Arri and Aatons, you’ll be ready when you do that old school shoot!
- Sony 9” SD monitor AC/DC w/Quantum Scientific Case
- Various lo-mode brackets
- Ronford plate mount for hard mounting
- Other odd plate mounts
- BeBob Zoom canon/fuji
- Various spare parts, cables, electronics etc.
- On set ditty bag
I'm asking $53,500.00 plus shipping from Toronto.
416 720 7358