5 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Marriage

Mike Marriage

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hi all,

I'm doing less Steaidicam work now and still have 2 rigs so I'm selling my Steadicam Ultra Cine. It is all fully functional and was used on paying gigs as recently as yesterday. This is the top of the line Ultra Cine model with all the bells and whistles including the built in super post, framelines, digital level and my personal favourites: tilting and remote top stage. Comes complete with all of the cases and accessories shown below including the Hill docking bracket which alone is worth around £500. There is a further flight case for the arm and vest not shown in the pictures.

The battery kit includes 4 24v batteries and 2 Pag Chargers and a separate flight case. You may wish to recell at least 2 of the batteries but as a buyer may want to change to V-Lock I haven't done this prior to sale but instead reduced the asking price.

Looking for offers around £15,500 or $24,550. I am registered for VAT in the UK so I will need to charge VAT on top of that unless you are outside the EU or are VAT registered in another EU country.

I would also consider a trade plus cash for a smaller quality rig.

Finally, I have a two Bartech remote focus kits that I would sell with the Ultra Cine system. We can negotiate a good deal if you need a complete system.

Please contact me:
mmarriage (at) orange (dot) net
+44 (0) 7773 179773

Attached File  Ultra-sled.jpg   84.41KB   659 downloadsAttached File  Ultra-Vest.jpg   92.55KB   718 downloadsAttached File  Ultra-Arm.jpg   130.66KB   625 downloadsAttached File  Ultra-Case.jpg   132.29KB   564 downloadsAttached File  Ultra-Bats.jpg   162.35KB   506 downloadsAttached File  Ultra-Dock.jpg   141.85KB   372 downloads

#2 Mike Marriage

Mike Marriage

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

Accepting offers, especially if UK based for a simple sale.

#3 Mike Marriage

Mike Marriage

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

Bump.

Some interest in the rig and lots in the Bartechs but I would like to sell the sled/arm/vest first.

#4 Mike Marriage

Mike Marriage

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

Just to add, thanks to a very weak pound, this would be very attractive for overseas buyers.

Due to a change of exchange rates my asking price is now £15,500 or $23,300.

#5 Mike Marriage

Mike Marriage

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

Price drop:

£14,990 or $22,990

Would like to get this sold as I'm investing in other gear at the moment, accepting offers.

#6 Mike Marriage

Mike Marriage

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

SOLD

Varizoom Follow Focus

Paralinx LLC

Engineered Cinema Solutions

IDX

PLC Electronics Solutions