#1 Libor Cevelik

Libor Cevelik

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 92 posts
  • Miami

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

Hello everyone,

I found this on ebay .. how much would u pay for it ? I am currently looking for bigger rig ..

#2 Andre Trudel

Andre Trudel

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

They got a good deal for $7000. It looks like it came with a master vest as well as the original efp vest. The original efp vest had a pretty weak center spar so the upgraded vest is cool. Looks like the standard efp arm with gray spring covers. An original video cage, some arm post and the original j-bracket (A nice relic of the way things were before the f-bracket). The sled looks stock efp with the original LCD and a CRT. Cables and two cases.

It’s rare to see these rigs for sale anymore. The last complete efp set up I saw for sale was quite a bit more then that and did not come with any extras. I would say whoever won the bid got a pretty good deal. What’s nice about the efp rig is that it’s so volatile, easy to modify and upgrade. I picked up a carbon fiber post, pulled the Pro gimble off my pro 2 project and the thing flies awesome. With a good machinist, a bit of research and ingenuity, you could fix the pesky dynamic balance issue but, there are still guys out there doing amazing work with the stock “battery mount.”

Just my 2 cents. Good luck

Edited by Andre Trudel, 16 January 2013 - 05:58 PM.

Wireless Video Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

rebotnix Technologies

Camera Motion Research

Ritter Battery

Paralinx LLC

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

GPI Pro Systems

PLC - Bartech

Boland Communications

PLC Electronics Solutions