Transvideo Superbright, Marell HB, Modulus 3000, Sony Tuner, etc
Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:28 PM
Here's some stuff that needs to go.
1. Transvideo 3a Superbright Monitor. Purchased 4/11 from another op on the forum and has been my daily monitor ever since. Screen has a few light dings but is hardly noticeable when monitor is fired up. Cosmetically: 6/10 Screen: 6/10 Functionality: 10/10. All functions perform perfectly. Serviced by Noel at Transvideo LA in July 2012. Price $750
transvideo2jpg.jpg 36.31KB 81 downloads
transvideo1.jpg 47.98KB 93 downloads
transvideo3.jpg 56.38KB 91 downloads
2. Marell HBM with built-in adjustable framelines and crosshairs. Comes with PRO spud attached. Decent daylight viewable monitor that would be perfect as a backup or something heavier for those heavier days. Purchased from another op on the forum 10/07 and was my daily monitor until I replaced with the above listed Transvideo. A few dings on the housing but screen is flawless. Ships with PRO monitor cable. Cosmetically: 5/10 Screen: 10/10 Functionality: 9/10 (a few horizontal lines over the image if framelines are put to a specific size. This can be avoided by adjusting the size a teensy-weensy bit this way or thatta way. Price (including PRO cable) $750
marell1.jpg 47.6KB 77 downloads
marell2.jpg 39.78KB 62 downloads
marell3.jpg 43.69KB 75 downloads
3. Stanton Right Angle Motor with BFD power cable and various pitch sized focus wheels in excellent condition. Purchased new from Stanton for $650. Price $350
ramotor1.jpg 74.25KB 84 downloads
ramotor2.jpg 72.67KB 78 downloads
4. Modulus 3000, lemo powered Modulus voltage regulator, Sony TU-1041U Rx and CIT Sharkfin Antenna. Receiver and sharkfin antenna are both in very good shape and perform as they should. Modulus sometimes works great (by that I mean it sends a clear, strong picture sometimes, it ALWAYS powers on) and other times the signal is pretty bad. Tuner and Sharkfin are in very god cosmetic and working order. Modulus is a 3/10 cosmetically.
Price $500 for Modulus, PRO to Modulus cable, tuner and antenna.
modulus1.jpg 73.27KB 78 downloads
modulus2.jpg 61.2KB 82 downloads
sonytuner.jpg 48.98KB 67 downloads
sharkfin.jpg 39.28KB 66 downloads
5. Channel CATV 59 Tx with PRO to Modulus power cable. Purchased from David Hable at Cramped Attic.
ch59tx.jpg 81.63KB 54 downloads
Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:39 PM
Both monitors -- SOLD.
CATV Channel 59 Tx-- SOLD
Right Angle Motor -- SALE PENDING.
Modulus, Sharkfin, Tuner-- Still for sale.
Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:56 PM
Everything has sold except for the fairly crappy modulus. I'm in LA, sir.
Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:41 PM
As the above reply to Pedro (I mistakenly thought I was responding to a PM...) indicates, all the gear listed has sold except for Modulus 3000. And now that I've taken a closer look at it, I have downgraded its cosmetic rating to a 1.8/10. As mentioned earlier, sometimes it works fine and other times I want to throw it against the wall. Ships with articulating (?) BNC antenna, lemo to hirose power/vid cable and voltage regulator. First $200 takes it.