Here's my PRO I sled, which has been an amazing starter rig for me. It's flown everything from DSLRs (with a huge weight plate) to fully-loaded RED ONE setups, and everything in between. I just wrapped a feature with it, and it held up well, even under the stress of an 18 day all-location feature.
- Donkey Box 1
- Original PRO centerpost
- Original PRO battery hanger
- 3A Gimbal with MK-V Toolless upgrade
- 3A monitor arm
- PRO to LCD Power/Video cable (not shown)
- Baer-Bel Short Dovetail
- 2 PRO docking collars
- Old 3a (?) docking bracket
- Custom Foamed Case (well-worn, but very usable)
- 10 PRO Chocolate Bar batteries (all re-celled within the last 3 years or so, some life left)
- 2 PAG chargers
- 6 PRO Chocolate Bar to PAG adaptors
- Custom Foamed Battery Case (well-worn, but very usable)
Purchased this rig for $6000 a year and a half ago.
I'm looking for $5000 for it now. You won't find another PRO this cheap.
You can find more pictures here: http://www.willsvide...rsale/sled.html
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested!