3 replies to this topic

#1 Justin Painter

Justin Painter

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 82 posts
  • Los Angeles, Chicago

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Steady-Rig Silver Spring Arm for sale- $7500.00 OBO. This arm is about 6 years old and I am the first owner. This arm has never been on a long TV show or feature. I mostly work on commericals. There have been times that this arm has sat in storage for 6-8 months. So basically it has not been over worked or abused. The arm has minimal amount of corrosion only 2 of the turnnions have a bit of corrosion, the others have none. See picture.
The first year I had the arm I was working on a short and was suppose to go through a door way and hit the door way and put a small dent and scratch in one of the arm covers. The arm itself was not damaged just a small dent, see picture. If the purchaser wanted to replace the arm cover they could buy one from Steadyrig. In my opinion it would be a waste of time and money and thats why I didnt replace it. I believe this arm is the best arm for the money and has been a great arm for me, no complaints

www.steadyrig.com

1. Steadyrig arm- 13-63 pounds. I think it will hold more though.
2. Arm bag
3. Speed crank.

Attached File  photo copy 2.JPG   97.2KB   256 downloads
Attached File  photo copy 3.JPG   134.91KB   298 downloads
Attached File  photo copy 4.JPG   95.86KB   257 downloads
Attached File  photo copy 5.JPG   60.33KB   170 downloads

$7500.00 plus shipping and if you pay with paypal you will have to pay the 3% that they will charge me. Other wise money transfer or check will work.

Please email me off the forum for info or pictures

The Arm is located in Chicago
I guarantee this arm, so if you buy it and your not happy with it with in a few days of you receiving it, send it back and I will return your money.

thanks
Justin Painter
painter4270@me.com
310-283-5760

#2 Justin Painter

Justin Painter

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 82 posts
  • Los Angeles, Chicago

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Steady-Rig Silver Spring Arm for sale- $7500.00 OBO. This arm is about 6 years old and I am the first owner. This arm has never been on a long TV show or feature. I mostly work on commericals. There have been times that this arm has sat in storage for 6-8 months. So basically it has not been over worked or abused. The arm has minimal amount of corrosion only 2 of the turnnions have a bit of corrosion, the others have none. See picture.
The first year I had the arm I was working on a short and was suppose to go through a door way and hit the door way and put a small dent and scratch in one of the arm covers. The arm itself was not damaged just a small dent, see picture. If the purchaser wanted to replace the arm cover they could buy one from Steadyrig. In my opinion it would be a waste of time and money and thats why I didnt replace it. I believe this arm is the best arm for the money and has been a great arm for me, no complaints

www.steadyrig.com

2. Arm bag
3. Speed crank.

$7500.00 plus shipping and if you pay with paypal you will have to pay the 3% that they will charge me. Other wise money transfer or check will work.

I guarantee this arm, so if you buy it and your not happy with it with in a few days of you receiving it, send it back and I will return your money.

thanks
Justin Painter
painter4270@me.com
310-283-5760

Price dropped to $6500.00 OBO Make me a offer!
I will split the shipping with you if you buy it at $6500

#3 Justin Painter

Justin Painter

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 82 posts
  • Los Angeles, Chicago

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

www.steadyrig.com

2. Arm bag
3. Speed crank.

thanks
Justin Painter
painter4270@me.com
310-283-5760

New price $5900

#4 Justin Painter

Justin Painter

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 82 posts
  • Los Angeles, Chicago

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

www.steadyrig.com

2. Arm bag
3. Speed crank.

thanks
Justin Painter
painter4270@me.com
310-283-5760

New price $5900

SOLD!!!!!!

SkyDreams

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

IDX

rebotnix Technologies

Varizoom Follow Focus

GPI Pro Systems

Ritter Battery