XCS pioneered and developed the first stabilized frameline technology that is standard in most frameliners in the world today in 1994. For the first time you had framelines that won't thermally drift throughout the day.
XCS integrated into the DUO the border shading control outside the frameline, integrated footage counter and camera speed indicator.
In this case Duplication is the greatest form of flattery.
- XCS frameliner is housed in a rugged .090" aluminum housing.
- Powered by a 9V battery or when plugged into a camera.
- Separate NTSC/PAL auto signal recognition and memory storage.
- User programmable single or two (DUO), framelines.
- The look of the framelines can be Zebra bar or black.
- 8 separate pages of user saved settings.
- One video input 75 Ohm, 1V Peak-Peak.
- Two 75 Ohm outputs.
- Plug into a camera with optional camera cable, you increase the DUO's functionality.
- Camera start and stop up to 500.'
- Monitor the camera's current running speed.
- Camera off speed indicator.
- Camera low battery indicator.
- Camera footage counter.
- Auto reset, reverse polarity & overload protected.
- Weight 15 ounces
- Size 6.3" x 4.2" x 1"
- As new condition
- $1800 NEW will sell for $1000 ONO .I will pay for postage .
- Louis Puli