#1 Nils Valkenborgh

Nils Valkenborgh

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 89 posts
  • Belgium & Holland

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:42 AM

Hi,

I've been operating for a little over 3 years now and the ratio of jobs I've done to material I've received from those jobs is quite horrible. But without further ado, here's a link to some steadicam work of mine.

Showreel

Feel free to comment me on anything. There are also some non-steadicam shots in there because I was only able to retrieve about 10% of all the steadicamshots I ever did to put in the video

Enjoy

Edited by Nils Valkenborgh, 24 July 2012 - 07:47 AM.

#2 Lohengrin Zapiain

Lohengrin Zapiain

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hi,

I've been operating for a little over 3 years now and the ratio of jobs I've done to material I've received from those jobs is quite horrible. But without further ado, here's a link to some steadicam work of mine.

Showreel

Feel free to comment me on anything. There are also some non-steadicam shots in there because I was only able to retrieve about 10% of all the steadicamshots I ever did to put in the video

Enjoy

Hey Nils,

I have a lot of comments that I could make but let's keep it to a minimum. Also you should remember that this is a high end forum and the resume of the operators that loiter around is quite impressive so be aware that you are exposing yourself to some harsh criticism.

First, I would take out all the non-Steadicam shots, they only work against you, if you are making a Steadicam reel, make one and make a separate one for your Cinematography work.

Also I think you have a bit of a problem with your footwork, there is quite a lot of side to side movement, did you take a workshop? I'll say stick to the basics and work on re-learning how to walk with the sled.

hope this works

#3 Nils Valkenborgh

Nils Valkenborgh

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 89 posts
  • Belgium & Holland

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

Hi,

Showreel

Enjoy

Hey Nils,

I have a lot of comments that I could make but let's keep it to a minimum. Also you should remember that this is a high end forum and the resume of the operators that loiter around is quite impressive so be aware that you are exposing yourself to some harsh criticism.

First, I would take out all the non-Steadicam shots, they only work against you, if you are making a Steadicam reel, make one and make a separate one for your Cinematography work.

Also I think you have a bit of a problem with your footwork, there is quite a lot of side to side movement, did you take a workshop? I'll say stick to the basics and work on re-learning how to walk with the sled.

hope this works

I forgot to mention it was all pretty old work, done with my first steadicam and pre-workshop. After the workshop, I haven't been able to retrieve a lot of material

GPI Pro Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

Varizoom Follow Focus

Teradek

Omnishot Systems

Wireless Video Systems

SkyDreams

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Ritter Battery

BOXX

PLC Electronics Solutions