2 replies to this topic

#1 Jens Piotrowski SOC

Jens Piotrowski SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1624 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

Just wanted to report about my excellent customer service experience with Anton Bauer. I had a couple of contacts with them over the last year, firmware updates, questions and charger repairs. They have always been excellent and knowledgeable.

A pleasure to deal with. My decision to stick with them was rewarded. Peace of mind.

Thanks Mike @ A/B

#2 Robert Starling SOC

Robert Starling SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Las Vegas, NV

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

My decision to switch to AB a year ago was one of the best moves I've made. The service is fantastic as is the product. I bought three used chargers along the way, one needing a good bit or work and they sent all three back to me looking close to new and very small invoice to go with it.

#3 Alec Jarnagin SOC

Alec Jarnagin SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1776 posts
  • New York City, USA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:01 PM

I agree. While I may have just expressed my displeasure with them for jumping on someone else's HD transmitter wagon, I still think they make the best batteries (and mount) in the business. I modified my CP Model 2 and 3a to use them back in the day and skipped the PRO 1 battery base for a Jerry Hill base (timing) to stick with AB mounts and then used them on a PRO 2 and PRO 3. Bravo, all the way.

PLC - Bartech

Boland Communications

GPI Pro Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

Omnishot Systems

Ritter Battery

Camera Motion Research

Paralinx LLC

Wireless Video Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Betz Tools for Stabilizers