4 replies to this topic

#1 Rajakumar Arevas

Rajakumar Arevas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Singapore

Posted 17 March 2005 - 03:27 AM

hi guys, my provid series crt monitor has a horizontal width problem. Seems that on the circuit board, im missing a 3 pin variable transistor, blue in colour. I need to find out the transistor value of this piece that controls the horizontal width/shift. Would be great if i could get my hands on the circuit diagram of the crt monitor to solve this problem. Any of you guys have one to spare or could send me one, please email me. Thanx alot! E-mail - arevas@pacific.net.sg

#2 Jason Williams

Jason Williams

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 189 posts
  • Lancashire, UK

Posted 17 March 2005 - 07:51 AM

Hi,

I don't know if this helps but I have a Provid with a CRT monitor, and am happy to remove the case and take some macro pictures if that's any good to you ... ?

Let me know I can post them on the web and give you the links, as they'd be large images.

HTH

Jason

#3 Rajakumar Arevas

Rajakumar Arevas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Singapore

Posted 17 March 2005 - 08:29 PM

Hi Jason, thanks very much for your offer. The photos would be of a great help to me in getting my monitor fixed. Just to let you know, i need the value stated on the blue variable IC that is in regard to the horizontal shift/width. That particular IC is located on the camera left side of the crt monitor board. My blue variable IC that controls the horizontal shift has gone missing! You could email me the pictures or anything that is convienient to you. My email is arevas@pacific.net.sg Thanx for your help jason, i owe you one!

#4 Jason Williams

Jason Williams

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 189 posts
  • Lancashire, UK

Posted 18 March 2005 - 03:01 AM

No problem, when I get back from work tonight I will remove the case and grab some hi-res shots for you, I will refer back to your post for the location you need.

Jason

#5 Rajakumar Arevas

Rajakumar Arevas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Singapore

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:38 PM

I got crt monitor fix for like us60
thanks guys

PLC Electronics Solutions

rebotnix Technologies