Transvideo Titan SD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dean Gunderson

Dean Gunderson

• Sustaining Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Transvideo Titan system. It works excellent and has only minor cosmetic wear. It comes with a PRO power/video cable, original Transvideo power supply for the receiver, a hinged antenna for the receiver, and a straight and right angle antenna for the receiver.
Also included is a second reciever I was experimenting with; a diversity receiver by iftrontech that I had customized so the four channels of the receiver match the four used by the transmitter. I hooked it up and did a small test and the image was as steady as the Transvideo unit and it switched antennas seamlessly. The image was not as sharp as the Transvideo unit. I rarely use the Transvideo, so I never came across an environment where I could tell if the diversity helped. As it stands, it’s a good backup or director’s handheld receiver. It’s made in the US and customer support is very good. The website is:
The price for all is $1200

Attached Files

#2 David M. Aronson

David M. Aronson

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 299 posts
  • Arlington, VA

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

What's the range and latency like?

#3 Dean Gunderson

Dean Gunderson

• Sustaining Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Transvideo advertises a 1000' line of sight range. This is an standard def unit that works with NTSC, PAL or SECAM signals with no latency.

PLC Electronics Solutions

Camera Motion Research

PLC - Bartech

rebotnix Technologies

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC

GPI Pro Systems

Wireless Video Systems

Omnishot Systems

Boland Communications

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery