#1 Janice Arthur

Janice Arthur

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hi all;

For a long time I've thought that we could somehow give a big atta-boy to some operator yearly.

So my idea was some remarkable shot or accomplishment could be the obvious one or two things that come up and everyone that wants to does a $5.00 paypal "beer".

The idea for this came when The Russian Ark and the Segway jump-off concert shot or Pedro's 3D contribution came to the forum.

I thought boy if I ever met those guys I'd buy them a beer and shake their hands. I got enough enjoyment over watching that shot or job that it would be worth the $5.00.

Now maybe we have a way to do it and for the fellow/gal who wins it yearly and I bet the money however big or small it is it would make someone smile as they sat down to a cold one or two on us.

So nothing formal but maybe as any year goes on we could all clearly have some general idea. At the end of the year we declare a winner and whoever wants to sends the guy $5. via paypal. The operator then gets these little gifts sprinkled on him/her and that's got to be fun. If nothing stands out then no big deal and we wait til the next year.

(Lastly, I say nothing dangerous could be nominated but this idea could add further spark to the forum and make for some neat comradery between operators.)

Just makes me smile thinking about it.

rebotnix Technologies

Ritter Battery

GPI Pro Systems

Wireless Video Systems

Camera Motion Research

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC Electronics Solutions

PLC - Bartech