Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:40 AM
Prototype Cart based on a Magliner Jr. The unit is compleatly toolless collapsible.
Consists of all Custom parts:
- Lower carpet Shelf
- Top carpet Shelf
- Half Middle carpet Shelf
- Half carpet Shelf for DSD Vest holder
- Lockable Drawer
- 10" removable Heavy Duty wheels all around
- Integraded Docking stand with riser
- Steadicam Bumper
$6500.- invested going for $3000.-
Local buyer preferred, long distance buyer covers oversize shipping.
Posted 08 March 2005 - 06:23 PM
Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:15 AM
The cart for a New Preston Motor (DM-1 prefered but will consider a DM-2)
The cart is ready to use and great for Steadicam style on set work...
Give me a call.
Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:51 AM
So here the answers and a complete inventory:
- Based on Magliner Junior Frame without Nose plate.
- 10 Inch casters all around, 2 rigid, 2 swivel with bracke.
- Square U-handle
- 2 swing away steadicam handles
- Steadicam riser unit with special base and bumper
- Heavy Duty Nose modified to a 40 inch working height
- Heavy Duty 5/8 pin for Nose (For 2nd Steadicam Dock)
- Carpeted Top and buttom shelf
- Vertical nagra shelf for Backmounted Vest
- Vertical shelf for Chargers
- 3 space roller sliding Drawer, lockable
- Custom Vest holder with 5/8 pin
- Umbrella holder
- Cart is collapsible, (fits into a rabbit)
Great starter cart for location and Studio work. Safe moving over cable and enough offset weight to garanty a sturdy base for building and rebuilding the rig, no tipping like with a stand.
Reason for sale. I build this cart to fit between the front and the back seats of my then working car the Rabbit. I bought a van so I'm moving to something bigger.
Here also a couple more pix from the collapsed cart.
Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:40 AM
Will add a 9" Monitor bracket to it as well.
Posted 10 June 2005 - 05:13 AM
I have to say, this cart is really the rolls royce of custom magliner steadicam carts. Anyone in the market for one you will not be dissapointed. This has everything you can think of and more. Packs up very well for flying. The wheels all come off which makes it alot easier to get into or on top of smaller cars etc. Many other +'s.
Lots of one-of-a-kind custom mods. Everything has been thought out thoroughly. This is a great deal, far from frivolous or excessive, I'm sure Erwin spent alot more on it than he is willing to sell it for.
Excellent buy if you need a first class Steadicam cart.
Posted 29 August 2005 - 04:35 PM
Please serious people only...
Will not wait for people anymore, first serious offer takes it.