NEBTEK Transmitter Demos Saturday March 3rd

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 GAYLEN NEBEKER

GAYLEN NEBEKER

• Sustaining Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

We will be demoing the NEBTEK Microlite HD wireless transmitter as well as the Rover Digital SD Transmitter.
Rock solid High Definition transmitter, goes thru walls and almost 1/2 mile line of sight.

Come see the tiny Microlite HD transmitter that fits in the palm of your hand and weights just 11.5 Ounces!

We will also show the Standard Def ROVER Transmitter. Rock solid transmitter that goes and goes.
5.8 ghz 100 ma , thru walls, It's the best standard-def video transmitter we at Nebtek have ever used, long range with no breakup!

Both are available for rental or purchase.

Where: NEBTEK, L.A.
11152 Fleetwood St. Suite #3
Sun Valley, CA 91352
818-768-8348

When: 10AM - 2PM

Please RSVP:

Info@nebtek.com

#2 Louis Puli SOC

Louis Puli SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Australia ,New Zealand

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Hi everyone
I hope Gaylen and everyone at Nebtek have a great turn out by the LA steadicam community and give the rest of us from around the world some feed back on this new gear .Pricing ,range ,different setups etc etc.
Have great day
Louis
12,000 miles away in Australia

#3 GAYLEN NEBEKER

GAYLEN NEBEKER

• Sustaining Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

Thanks to forum members that are planning to come by tomorrow. If any of you are interested in taking this out on a job (free of charge for 1 day? Please stop by. RSVP by text or email please

Gaylen Nebeker
801-550-1648
info@nebtek.com

#4 Louis Puli SOC

Louis Puli SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Australia ,New Zealand

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hi everyone
OK what happened, who was there ,how did it shape up to other Tr/Rec ? Price?etc,etc,stills
Thanks
Louis Puli

#5 GAYLEN NEBEKER

GAYLEN NEBEKER

• Sustaining Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

Hi Louis,

There were about 5 steadicam ops there and about 15 video assist operators. They gave it a pretty good workout. I will contact them and ask them if they are willing to post here.
In the mean time if anyone wants to try this out on a job in LA please just reply here and we can work something out.

Gaylen Nebeker
www.nebtek.com

#6 James Davis

James Davis

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 638 posts
  • London

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

Hey Gaylen, just to confirm, this and the RF central Microlite kit that I tried out at BVE are one and the same piece of equipment right?

If so, that thing had some serious range and zero breakup, we did a lap with it on steadicam around the whole BVE hall with no issues, quite impressive, especially considering the high amount of signal traffic that must have been going on in that area.

Good to test out an Artemis kit too.

#7 Osvaldo Silvera SOC

Osvaldo Silvera SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 674 posts
  • Miami, FL

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

Does this system work for broadcast work? Is there a way to have full camera control like with a link or Boxx telemetry set up?

#8 GAYLEN NEBEKER

GAYLEN NEBEKER

• Sustaining Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

Yes it is! NEBTEK Is selling the system for the entertainment industry under the NEBTEK name. I worked with them for almost a year to get this thing working for this industry.

Is anyone working on the kind of shot that might need some range? I'd love to see this on a steadicam. So far so good in agency follow fans on commercials ect. Helicopter to ground also if the bird is in sight without mounting the tx on the skid!

Hey Gaylen, just to confirm, this and the RF central Microlite kit that I tried out at BVE are one and the same piece of equipment right?

If so, that thing had some serious range and zero breakup, we did a lap with it on steadicam around the whole BVE hall with no issues, quite impressive, especially considering the high amount of signal traffic that must have been going on in that area.

Good to test out an Artemis kit too.

#9 GAYLEN NEBEKER

GAYLEN NEBEKER

• Sustaining Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:37 AM

Yes this works for broadcast. It is in use for sports and such. In January there were four at the NHL Winter Classic. Two are owned by the NHL and 2 by a customer of mine doing video assist for another project at the same time.
Full telemetry in a Tx the size of a pack of cards...I wish! There is a place to add in user data. User Data: RS232 side channel 300-115k Baud

Does this system work for broadcast work? Is there a way to have full camera control like with a link or Boxx telemetry set up?

#10 kapil verma

kapil verma

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 64 posts
  • mumbai(india)

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

price?? :ph34r:

Paralinx LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

GPI Pro Systems