Photo

Pelican Case for Pilot Kit for transport...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 David Grauberger

David Grauberger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hi guys,

I need to fly my kit overseas and need help ordering a case. I've got a Pilot sled and arm, AB mount, Pilot Vest, and steadistand. I'd like to get all these items in 1 case to fly. Would all of it fit in a pelican 1660 case? Has anyone tackled this problem before? I've got other equipment like cameras lenses etc... so I'd like the steadicam kit to be in 1 case only. I hate lugging extra stuff through airports, its already brutal enough!

Any input would be great! Also pics if you have them of your unit packed for transport!

#2 Amedeo Fabroni

Amedeo Fabroni

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 43 posts
  • Italy

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:38 AM

Hi guys,

I need to fly my kit overseas and need help ordering a case. I've got a Pilot sled and arm, AB mount, Pilot Vest, and steadistand. I'd like to get all these items in 1 case to fly. Would all of it fit in a pelican 1660 case? Has anyone tackled this problem before? I've got other equipment like cameras lenses etc... so I'd like the steadicam kit to be in 1 case only. I hate lugging extra stuff through airports, its already brutal enough!

Any input would be great! Also pics if you have them of your unit packed for transport!

Hi David,
I have bought a Storm Case iM2950. But Vest and Steadistand in another bag :( .

Attached Files

PLC - Bartech

Wireless Video Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Paralinx LLC

Boland Communications

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

BOXX

Teradek

Omnishot Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Ritter Battery